Nautilus R618 Recumbent Bike
From the Nautilus Performance Series comes the R618 Recumbent Bike. Designed for serious cyclists looking to find their edge, the R618 delivers tons of comfort, dozens of training programs, Bluetooth® connectivity, and free app-based tracking tools that help boost performance and results.
- Adjustable Sight Line™ tilting console with blue backlit DualTrack™ screens — adjustable angles and illuminated screens let the user tilt the console for the best visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in-use.
- 29 Nautilus Training programs — include preset programs for heart rate training, interval training, and weight loss as well as customizable training options.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Explore the World™ App — or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Sync with free Explore the World™ App — and ride through multiple real world locations alongside people from all over the world in real time.
- Dynamic Recline Nautilus Gel™ seat — provides infinite adjustment for back support and cushions the glutes for our most comfortable ride.
- Performance urethane-coated handlebars with integrated incline and resistance controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout.
- 3 piece chrome crank system with weighted pedals — for easy foot placement and smoother pedaling.
- Optimized Drive Train — High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to the contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- Dual grip transport handle — offers an easy way to move the equipment.
- 325 lb load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- 15/3/1 Warranty — our promise to stand behind the entire product...frame, parts & electronics and labor.