Get RX'd Xebex Air Rower 2.0
The Xebex Air Rower 2.0 features a heavy duty 95LB frame, 10 setting damper to control air resistance and flow, more comfortable seat and seat height, as well as the ability to fold into less than 50% of its original footprint and roll into storage on 4 wheels.
Special Xebex pricing for gyms, trainers, military/fire/police and multi-unit purchases. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more. Receive an automatic 10% discount on any Get RX'd items included with purchase of this Xebex Air Rower.
• 93LB Heavy duty frame
• 500LB Max user weight
• 55" Monorail
• Tracking at all times: Time Rowed, Meters, Strokes per Minute, Calories, Watts, 500m pace per stroke, total strokes, heart rate (when connected to a heart rate monitor)
• 9 Displays in large middle window: Total Time, 500m Pace average of workout, Average Meter per stroke, Max Heart Rate, Calories per Hour, Force Curve, Max Watt, Watt Chart per stroke, Average Watt
• Pre-Built Programs: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Strokes, Target Heart Rate, and more!
• Compatible with 5khz chest belts
• One-touch adjustment on footing
• Fold-up design for easy storage and transport
• Seat is 20" from ground for easy entry/exit
• Extra padding on seat
• Extra padding on handle
• Net Weight: 42.1kg (93 LBS)
• Ship Weight: 50.8kg (112 LBS)
• Ship Dimensions: 146x66x38 cm (58" x 26" x 15")
• Assembled Dimensions: 251x51x115 cm (99" x 20" x 45")
• Footprint: 7'3" Front stabilizer to rear stabilizer / 8'4" from fan to rail / 20" wide
• Max User Weight: 227kg (500 LBS)
• Made in Taiwan
5 year frame, 2 year non-wear parts
Easy to Get In and Out
Have the comfort and ease of getting into and out of a machine that's "dining chair height." The 20" seat height makes it simple to sit in and sit out after a long workout, if your knees don't bend like they once did, or from a wheelchair.
Storage and Transport Made Easy
Xebex Air Rowers fold in half to take up less than 50% of original footprint. Only 3' long x 20" wide footprint when folded. Folding and transporting takes less than 5 seconds: pull the Xebex Air Rower pull pin until the rail touches the ground. Lift the rail upwards until it clicks into position (no tools required) - and that's it! Now that it's folded, you're able to roll the Xebex Air Rower Smart Connect on 4 wheels out of the way and into storage with just 1 hand.
Adjust Amount of Drag for Any Ability
You are in control of your output and resistance at all times. The amount of work you do is directly calculated by how hard you row. Row harder to go faster, row easier to go slower. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel from little drag at Setting 1, to max drag at Setting 10. This is much like rowing with little drag or shallow paddle depth at 1, to max drag with deep paddle depth at 10. You can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design produces a smooth feel and minimizes noise.
Smoother, More Comfortable Rowing Experience
Xebex Air Rower seats feature extra-padded, high-density foam ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. Our uniquely-designed fan utilizes air resistance, allowing the user to enjoy a smooth, more comfortable rowing experience while maintaining momentum immediately from the initial pull. Enjoy a smooth, momentum-building pull with every stroke.
Xebex Air Rowers are known for their durability and construction. Our nearly-100LB base provides a stable foundation for nearly any user weight. We use metal and steel where others don't. Our stainless steel chain is designed to last with minimal maintenance required.
Easily Measure Performance and Progress
The Xebex Air Rower comes with an easy-to-use console display that gets straight to the point. Simply begin pulling and the console will begin tracking Time Rowed, Time/500M, Watts, Pulse (when connected to a heart rate monitor), Meters/Distance, Strokes Per Minute, Calories, and Total Strokes. You can also toggle between 8 other performance measurements to display in large text/graphics in the middle window: average 500m pace, average meters per stroke, max heart rate, calories per hour, force curve, max watt, watt chart, average watt.
Access pre-built programs from the main menu: Quick Start, Competition Racing, Interval/Tabata, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, and Target Strokes. Select your program and parameters, press Start, and begin rowing.
Xebex Rowers track distance, calories, watts, etc. with a unique formula specific to Xebex Rowers.
Xebex Rowers require minimal assembly (see video tab). We include all the necessary tools, hardware, and clear, illustrated instructions. Allow 30-45 minutes to complete the job!